Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following definitions apply:
means the date on which a Customer is to collect Goods from the Collection Store/courier delivery address being:
(i) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 Store, the date specified as the “Collection Date” in the Order Confirmation Form; or
(ii) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed and submitted by a Customer online, the date specified as the “Collection Date” in the Order Confirmation Form as confirmed in the order confirmation email sent by HIRE5 to the Customer;
means the branch of HIRE5 from which the Customer is required to collect the Goods, being:
(i) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 store, the store specified as the “Collection Store” in the Order Confirmation Form; or
(ii) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed and submitted by a Customer online, the store specified as the “Collection Store” in the Order Confirmation Form as confirmed in the order confirmation email sent by HIRE5 to the Customer;
means the date on which Goods are despatched by HIRE5 for delivery: (a) to a Customer or; (b) to a Collection Store, being:
(i) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 store, the date specified as the “Despatch Date” in the Order Confirmation Form; or
(ii) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed and submitted by a Customer online, the date specified as the “Despatch Date” in the Order Confirmation Form as confirmed in the order confirmation email sent by HIRE5 to the Customer;
means the date on which the Goods are to be worn, being:
(i) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 store, the date specified as the “Event Date” in the Order Confirmation Form; or
(ii) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed and submitted by a Customer online, the date specified as the “Event Date” in the Order Confirmation Form as confirmed in the order confirmation email sent by HIRE5 to the Customer;
means the total amount payable by the Customer in respect of a Contract (excluding any additional fees payable in accordance with these terms and conditions), being:
(i) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 store, the amount specified as the “Grand Total” in the Order Confirmation Form; or
(ii) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed and submitted by a Customer online, the amount specified as the “Grand Total” in the Order Confirmation Form as confirmed in the order confirmation email sent by HIRE5 to the Customer,
in each case as may be subject to later change in accordance with Clause 3 as a result of any mutually agreed alteration, addition or removal of chargeable item(s), change to the Collection Date, Despatch Date and/or the Return By Date or change from a collection to a despatch (or vice versa);
Order Confirmation Form
Accidental Damage Waiver Fee
Return By Date
means the date by which Goods must be received back from a Customer by HIRE5, being:
(i) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 store, the date specified as the “Return By Date” in the Order Confirmation Form; or
(ii) in respect of an Order Confirmation Form completed and submitted by a Customer online, the date specified as the “Return By Date” in the Order Confirmation Form as confirmed in the order confirmation email sent by HIRE5 to the Customer;
Royal Ascot Week
- Hire Of Goods
- 1.1. These are the terms and conditions, as may be updated from time to time by HIRE5, upon which HIRE5 is willing to hire Goods to Customers to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions which a Customer may purport to apply under any other document). To place an order with HIRE5 for the hire of Goods will require the completion of an Order Confirmation Form. An Order Confirmation Form may be completed in a HIRE5 store by one of our sales assistants or completed and submitted by a Customer to HIRE5 online at the HIRE5 website www.hirefive.co.uk (the “Website”).
- 1.2. HIRE5 accepts an order for Goods when an Order Confirmation Form is completed in a HIRE5 store, at the time the Order Confirmation Form has been signed by the Customer. HIRE5 accepts an order for Goods when an Order Confirmation Form is completed and submitted by a Customer online via the Website, at the time HIRE5 sends an email to the Customer confirming that it has received such order. It is at the moment HIRE5 accepts an order that a contract of hire is made between HIRE5 and the Customer for the hire of Goods (“Contract”).
- 1.3. Each Contract is subject to these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out in the Order Confirmation Form accepted by HIRE5, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions a Customer may purport to apply under any other document).
- 1.4. All Contracts will be concluded in English. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and an Order Confirmation Form, the Terms in the Order Confirmation Form shall prevail. Customers viewing these terms and conditions online can access the latest version at this page. Customers should make a durable copy of these terms and conditions by printing and/or saving a download copy on their own computer.
- 1.5. HIRE5 warrants that the Goods will be of satisfactory quality and will comply with the requirements contained in any Order Confirmation Form.
- Creating an online HIRE5 account
- 2.1. In order to complete Order Confirmation Forms and submit them to HIRE5 online, Customers will be required to create an account on the Website. By creating such an account, the Customer represents and warrants to HIRE5 that: (i) he/she has the capacity to understand, accept and comply with these terms and conditions; and (ii) all the information the Customer provides in the course of creating such an account is complete, accurate and up to date.
- 2.2. As part of the account creation process the Customer will be asked to provide his/her email address and to select a unique password. Customers are solely responsible for ensuring they keep their account username and password secret. HIRE5 shall not be liable for any loss suffered by Customers in connection with any failure to keep account usernames or passwords secret. HIRE5′ acceptance or non-acceptance of a password or an application for an account is completely at HIRE5′ discretion.
- 3.1. Except as otherwise set out in Clause 8.2 below, the terms of a Contract may only be changed if: (i) the Customer physically attends the HIRE5 store relating to the Contract and the parties agree in writing to the change (either on the Order Confirmation Form or on any other HIRE5 amendment form); or (ii) HIRE5 accepts a change proposed by the Customer online by sending the Customer an email confirming its acceptance of that proposed change. HIRE5 is unable to confirm changes to a Contract by telephone.
- 3.2. An additional fee is payable by the Customer in the event that a Contract is varied in any way less than 28 days prior to the Despatch Date (please see Clause 8). The hire fee will also change to reflect any agreed change to the Goods ordered or the period of hire.
- The Customer shall ensure HIRE5 receives accurate size information for all persons who will be wearing Goods, at least 90 days before the Despatch Date for Customers wearing an adult outfit and at least 42 days before the Despatch Date for Customers wearing a junior outfit. HIRE5 cannot guarantee supply of Goods if accurate sizes have not been given within these time frames. A Contract will be cancelled if HIRE5 has not received all required size information within 7 days of the Collection Date/Despatch Date and the provisions of clause 9.4 shall apply.
- Collection, delivery and hire period
- 5.1. Where Goods are being collected, they will be available for collection from or after 2pm on the Collection Date. The Customer shall return the Goods free of damage to any HIRE5 store as set out in the Order Confirmation Form by 2pm on the Return By Date. Where Goods are being delivered, they will be despatched on the date set out in: (i) the Order Confirmation Form, in respect of any Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 store; or (ii) an email from HIRE5 to the Customer, in respect of any Order Confirmation Form completed and submitted by a Customer online. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure they are available to sign for Goods on the Delivery Date notified to them by the courier. Delivery charges vary and can be found on the Website or will be provided to the Customer in the HIRE5 store.
- 5.2. The duration of a Contract shall not exceed a period of greater than 84 days. The Return by Date shall not be longer than 84 days from the Order Date (even if the Order Confirmation Form says otherwise).
- 5.3. If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, our liability shall be as set out in clause 12.3
- Payment and Security Deposit
- 6.1. If the Order Confirmation Form is completed in a HIRE5 store, the Customer must pay to HIRE5 an initial fee (being 50% of the Grand Total) at the time the Contract is formed, unless agreed otherwise by the parties in writing. If the Order Confirmation Form is completed and submitted by the Customer online, the Customer must pay to HIRE5 an initial fee (being 50% of the Grand Total) at the time the Order Confirmation Form is submitted by the Customer to HIRE5 online, unless agreed otherwise by the parties in writing. All amounts quoted are inclusive of VAT or any other sales tax unless stated otherwise.
- 6.2. The Customer must pay to HIRE5 the outstanding balance of the Grand Total on or in advance of the Customer’s collection of the Goods, or (if the Goods are to be delivered to the Customer) in advance of HIRE5′ despatch of the Goods. Goods will not be released to the Customer until the Grand Total has been received by HIRE5.
- 6.3. During Royal Ascot Week, separate charges (as may be updated by HIRE5 from time to time) will apply. Further details of all charges and additional fees that will apply to Contracts can be obtained by a Customer from any HIRE5 hire store or viewed on the Website (such charges and additional fees may be updated by HIRE5 at any time without notice). All such charges and additional fees are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- 6.4. For the avoidance of doubt, if the completed Order Confirmation Form is submitted by the Customer to HIRE5 online, authority for payment is given at the time the Order Confirmation Form is submitted, however the Customer will not be charged until the order is accepted by HIRE5. Hire fees paid online may be paid by credit card or debit card but not by American Express, Electron or Solo cards.
- 6.5. In respect of each Order Confirmation Form completed in a HIRE5 store, in the event of any discrepancy or difference between the till receipt for the payment of hire fees and the amount payable in respect of those hire fees as set out in the Order Confirmation Form, then the till receipt value will be deemed to be correct, and the hire fees for that Contract will be adjusted accordingly.
- 6.6. In respect of each set of Goods ordered, HIRE5 requires a security deposit of £100 (€130) for “Evening Wear”, £200 (€250) for “Morning Wear”, £200 (€250) for “Lounge Wear” and £400 (€500) for “Highland Wear” (in each case as classified as such by HIRE5 from time to time) (“Security Deposit). The Security Deposit will be charged by way of pre-authorisation against your credit or debit card, and is required on or before the Collection Date or (if the Goods are to be delivered to the Customer) before the Despatch Date. The Security Deposit is payable in a HIRE5 store or online. We do not accept Solo or Electron cards. We will contact your card’s issuing bank to validate the card details. The full amount of the security deposit will not be charged to your card at this time but this will generate an authorisation charge of £1.01, which will automatically be reversed. Please note that pre-authorisations are temporary holds, and whilst the full amount will not be charged to your card at that time your available balance will be reduced temporarily by the full amount of the Security Deposit. No Goods will be released until the Security Deposit pre-authorisation has been completed by HIRE5.
- 6.7. The Security Deposit will be held by HIRE5 against the Goods hired and will be retained by HIRE5 in full in the event that the Goods are not returned to HIRE5 within 5 days of the Return By Date. In the event that damage occurs to Goods that has not been waived in accordance with Clause 8.1 below, the Security Deposit (or a portion of it) will be retained by HIRE5 equal in value to the then-current full selling value of the damaged Goods.
- Risk, title, loss and damage
- 7.1. Title to Goods remains with HIRE5 at all times and the Customer shall not at any time sell, mortgage, charge, hire or otherwise encumber the Goods.
- 7.2. Risk in the Goods will pass to the Customer at the time they are collected from HIRE5 by or on behalf of the Customer or (if the Goods are to be delivered to the Customer) at the time the Customer (or someone on the Customer’s behalf) signs for the Goods or the Goods are left in a place which has been pre-agreed with the Customer.
- 7.3. The Customer is responsible for, and shall take adequate measures to protect the Goods from loss or damage. Subject to Clause 8.1 below, the Customer shall indemnify HIRE5 against any loss or damage to the Goods and in the event that the Goods are damaged , the Customer will pay an amount equal to the then-current full selling value of the Goods in question.
- Accidental Damage Waiver
- 8.1. Upon payment of the Accidental Damage Waiver Fee by the Customer, HIRE5 agrees to waive its rights in respect of any amounts that would otherwise become payable to HIRE5 under Clause 7.3 of these terms and conditions as a result of accidental damage occurring to the Goods whilst in the possession of the Customer, subject to Clauses 8.2 to 8.4 below.
- 8.2. HIRE5 does not waive any rights under Clause 8.1 in relation to:
- 8.2.1. the non-return, loss or theft of Goods;
- 8.2.2. malicious damage to Goods (by the Customer or otherwise); and
- 8.2.3. damage, howsoever caused, to top hats, suit covers, hat boxes and bags.
- 8.3. An additional fee of £100 (€125) will be charged and will be immediately due and payable by the Customer to HIRE5 for each top hat which is damaged, howsoever that damage is caused, or is not returned within 5 days of the Return By Date.
- 8.4. Suit covers, hat boxes and bags are subject to an additional fee of £15 (€19) each which will become payable by the Customer to HIRE5 if they are returned damaged or if they are not returned within 5 days of the Return by Date.
- Additional Fees
- 9.1. An additional carriage fee of £10 (€12.50) is chargeable on orders that have been accepted by HIRE5 less than 7 days before the Collection Date if the appropriate Goods are not available from the Collection Store at which the Customer is due to collect the Goods, but which HIRE5 is able to deliver to that Collection Store by the Collection Date.
- 9.2. An additional fee of £10 (€12.50) will apply if a variation of a Contract has been agreed less than 28 days before the Despatch Date. Such a variation includes, but is not limited to, a change to the Collection Store from which the Goods are due to be collected, from a collection to a despatch (or vice versa), the Collection Date, the Despatch Date, the Return By Date, the size of the Goods or any alteration to the Goods required. The additional fee will be added at the time of the Contract or variation is made.
- 9.3. Any Goods not returned in full by the Return By Date will be subject to an additional daily ‘late return’ fee of £10 (€12.50) per day per Order for the first 5 days that the Goods are late. Any Goods due to be returned to HIRE5 during Royal Ascot Week that are not returned by the Return By Date will be subject to an additional ‘late return’ fee equivalent to the single day rate for each day, or part thereof, for the first 5 days that the Goods are late. Once this 5 day period has elapsed, the full amount of the Security Deposit (see clause 6) will be retained by HIRE5.
- 10.1. the cancellation fees contained in clauses 10.3 and 10.4 shall apply to any new hire orders placed 14 days befroe the collection date. All packages and items are included.
- 10.2. This waiver of cancellation fees does not apply to:
- 10.2.1. Any instant hires; or
- 10.2.2. Any hire orders where the collection date is 14 days or less from the order date
- 10.3. If an Order Confirmation Form is submitted online via the Website only (i.e. at no point has the Customer physically attended a HIRE5 store to discuss the order), the Customer may cancel the Contract by email only up to the earlier of: (i) 14 days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays) following the day after HIRE5 accepts the order; or (ii) the Despatch Date, without incurring any cancellation fees.
- 10.4. Unless a Customer cancels a Contract in accordance with clause 10.3:
- 10.4.1. cancellation by the Customer of a Contract made more than 28 days in advance of the Despatch Date will be subject to a £20 (€25) cancellation fee, per item of Goods (i.e. per outfit (including accessories) or any part of it);
- 10.4.2. cancellation by the Customer of a Contract made between 14 and 28 days in advance of the Despatch Date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the Grand Total; and
- 10.4.3. cancellation by the Customer of a Contract made within 14 days prior to Despatch Date will be charged at the full amount of the Grand Total.
- 10.5. For any Contracts made for the hire of clothes exclusively to be worn during Royal Ascot Week at the Royal Ascot event, the hire fees paid or owing are refundable/waived for any hire date for which Royal Ascot Week is cancelled due to adverse weather, communicable diseases (e.g. ‘foot and mouth’) or terrorism.
- Collection and Returns
- 11.1. The Customer can collect the Goods at any time after they are made available by HIRE5 to the Customer on the Collection Date in accordance with Clause 5. Earlier collection, collection from another HIRE5 store, or earlier despatch can be arranged, provided at least 28 days’ notice is given to the HIRE5 store where the order was placed. Charges will apply for any extended period of hire.
- 11.2. The Customer will return all Goods by the date agreed to any HIRE5 Hire store. For courier collections, the Customer will ensure that all Goods are correctly packaged and available on the Return By Date at the address specified as the Return/Pickup Location. Late Fees will apply as detailed in Clauses 6, 7 and 8 if Goods are received by HIRE5 after the Return by Date
- Checking The Order
- 12.1. ALL CUSTOMERS MUST
- 12.1.1. CHECK THEIR ORDER CAREFULLY (ENSURE THE GOODS ARE CORRECT, COMPLETE & IN GOOD CONDITION) BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE STORE OR UPON RECEIPT OF THE GOODS (AS APPLICABLE) Accessories & small items will be in the zip pockets of the suit carrier.
- 12.1.2. ENSURE THEIR ORDER CAREFULLY (ENSURE THE GOODS ARE CORRECT, COMPLETE & IN GOOD CONDITION) BEFORE THEY LEAVE THE STORE OR UPON RECEIPT OF THE GOODS (AS APPLICABLE) Accessories & small items will be in the zip pockets of the suit carrier.
- 12.1.3. ENSURE THE GOODS FIT CORRECTLY; ALL WEARERS ARE REQUIRED TO TRY ON THEIR COMPLETE OUTFIT (WITH THE SHIRT) AT THE VERY EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY (AND BEFORE LEAVING THE STORE IF GOODS ARE COLLECTED) OR, IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, THEN WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE COLLECTION DATE OR THE DATE OF RECEIPT (AS APPLICABLE).
- 12.2. HIRE5 CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR DISCOVERED AFTER COLLECTION (OR AFTER THE 24 HOUR INSPECTION PERIOD AS MENTIONED ABOVE).
- 12.3. Provided the Customer informs HIRE5 of any issues within the time periods specified above, HIRE5 will use its reasonable endeavours to rectify any quality or sizing issues and clause 12.2 shall apply.
- Limitation of Liability
- 13.1. HIRE5 does not limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other areas of liability which cannot be limited by law.
- 13.2. HIRE5 will use its reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors found by replacing the garment in question wherever possible within 24 hours, or offering a discount/refund if no alternative is available. However HIRE5 will not be liable for any loss suffered by a Customer if the Customer has not complied with the timeframes in Clause 11 above.
- 13.3. If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason (other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or through your fault), our liability shall be limited to a refund for the non-delivered Goods.
- 13.4. HIRE5 will not be liable to the Customer under any statute or in contract, tort or otherwise for any: (i) loss of profit; or (ii) indirect or consequential loss, which arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or any Contract.
- 13.5. Subject to clauses 12.1 and save as set out in clauses 12.2 and 12.3, in respect of each Contract, HIRE5’ liability (whether such liability arises in contract, tort or otherwise) is limited to the cost of the hire of the Goods under that Contract paid by the Customer.
- 13.6. Lost Property – It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all personal items are removed from the Goods prior to the return of Goods to HIRE5. HIRE5 accepts no responsibility or liability for any personal items returned in error with the Goods.
- If any provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- Governing law
- These terms and conditions, each Contract and all non-contractual obligations connected with the same will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The English and Welsh Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, each Contract and all non-contractual obligations connected with the same.
- Data Protection
- 16.1. HIRE5 may use a Customer’s personal information to: (i) fulfil orders placed by the Customer; (ii) process the Customer’s payments; (iii) disclose information about the Customer to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if HIRE5 has a legal duty to do so; (vi) help the Customer use the Website; (vi) analyse the Customer’s purchasing preferences; and (vii) contact the Customer in accordance with their marketing preferences about HIRE5′ goods, services and special offers that HIRE5 thinks may be of interest to the Customer. HIRE5 may disclose the Customer’s information to its employees, agents, group companies and service providers for these purposes.
- 16.2. In order to protect against fraud and theft HIRE5 may also share Customer information with lenders and credit reference agencies. Customers have the legal right to ask for a copy of the personal information HIRE5 holds about them (for which HIRE5 may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in their information.
- Price Of Goods
- 18.1. The price of the Goods shall be the price confirmed by us at the time the order is placed. While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Goods you have ordered (whether this is by our error or an error by any third party) we will inform you as soon as possible, and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the Goods and the order is subsequently cancelled, you will receive a full refund. In the event that we are unable to supply the Goods at the price or specification stated in the order, we will notify you of any changes.
- 18.2. Where the Goods ordered are not available we may offer you substitute goods whereby you will be asked to re-confirm your order at the new price and/or specification. You are not obliged to accept any substitute Goods and will be entitled to receive a full refund if you confirm that the substitute Goods are not acceptable. The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax (at the rate from time to time in force). Any packaging or delivery costs for which you shall be liable will be confirmed prior to your order being placed.
- Terms Of Payment
- Please see our Payment Options for our terms of payment. In the event that a cheque or credit card payment is dishonoured by your bank or credit card provider, they (being your bank, credit card provider or our debt collection company) may charge a fee. Where we incur any fee or liability as a result of a dishonoured payment, you will be liable to reimburse us in full for the amount we have incurred. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. In addition, in the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, HIRE5 may validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, credit reference services). We reserve the right to instruct a third party to complete these checks. By ordering from our Website you consent to such checks being made. We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order and we shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery this may cause. Any information given may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 20.1. If an Order Confirmation Form is submitted online via the Website only (i.e. at no point has the Customer physically attended a HIRE5 store to discuss the order) you shall make all arrangements to take delivery of and provide a signature for the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. We aim to provide you with an approximate date on which the Goods will be ready for collection or delivery. Where we become aware that the date of delivery may be delayed, we shall notify you as soon as possible and aim to provide you with a revised date.
- 20.2. We may deliver the Goods in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice. If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any instalment) for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or your fault, our liability shall be as set out in clause 12.3.
- 20.3. If you ask our delivery provider to leave the goods in a safe place or at checkout request special instructions then you are deemed to accept total liability for the risk in the goods if we comply with your instructions.
- 20.4. In the event we fail to deliver the Goods to the cardholder’s registered address or any such alternative address within 2 days of the planned event, or following 3 attempts by us (whichever is earlier) due to reason(s) reasonably considered to be your fault than we may in our discretion refund the sum paid to us by you and cancel the Contract. If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery then we reserve the right to store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage or subsequent delivery charges which we may incur. Please see our Delivery and Returns policy at www.hirefive.co.uk/help/delivery and www.hirefive.co.uk/help/returns
- Promotion Codes
- We may make available to you promotional codes from time to time. Any use by you of a promotional code in respect of an order shall only be permitted where used by the person for whom it is intended and for a single use. Promotional codes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer. There is no cash alternative available in respect of the promotional code. We may withdraw the promotional codes at any time without notice. Promotional codes are only available on UK mainland orders unless otherwise stated. Promotional codes cannot be used against postage and packaging costs. Promotion codes cannot be used after the expiration date. Promotional codes will only be accepted if submitted at the point of order. We will not subsequently apply a promotional code if the order is submitted without the promotional codes application. Please check your order thoroughly before placing to avoid disappointment. The promotional code will be applied proportionally to the Goods. Any returns or refunds on Goods purchased with the benefit of the promotional code will be on the proportional price as indicated in the sales invoice.
- Contacting HIRE5s
HIRE5 may be contacted via www.hirefive.co.uk/contact-us
Surrey & Yorkshire Clothing Co Ltd T/a HIRE5.
1a Phoenix Court, Guildford, GU13EG
Registered in England and Wales (company no.09134579) V.A.T. No. 231 669 309